Baldwin County Trailblazers
Chalk the Trail
Outdoor Sidewalk Chalk Art Event & Fundraiser
‘Chalk the Trail’ Event
A sidewalk chalk art event along the Eastern Shore Trail at Orange Ave. & Scenic 98
Saturday April 24th: Drawing / Design 8AM – 2PM Registration Fee: $25
April 16th: Trail Sponsor Deadline
April 21st: Deadline to Register for Chalk The Trail
April 23rd: Supply/Goodie Bag pick up at the Easternshore Art Center from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
April 24th: Chalk the Trail 2021
- 8am – 2pm Allotted time to create your chalk art
- 2pm Recognition of top design in each category
Thank you for your interest in the Baldwin County Trailblazers 1st annual Chalk The Trail Event! This event will bring awareness to our local trails, get individuals & families out on the trail and raise funds for trail maintenance, development & connectivity. For the 1st Annual Chalk the Trail, participants will use chalk pastels to create their own unique design in their designated sidewalk ‘square’. Each participant or team will be provided a goodie bag with a 12 ct. pastel chalk set, snacks and other fun giveaways. The packets will be available for pick up on Friday, April 23rd at the Easter Shore Art Center. The creativity will begin Saturday, April 24th at 8:00 am and participants will have until 2:00 pm to complete their design.
Awards will be given in each category: Individual adult (18+), individual teen (13-18), individual child (12 and under) and Family/Team (teams of 4). Grab your friends & family and register for this year’s Chalk The Trail. All proceeds benefit the Baldwin County Trailblazers’ mission to promote recreational activities in our community through the creation and maintenance of trails throughout Baldwin County.
Chalk the Trail Rules & Information
- Drawing must remain within the designated square area. Please do not draw on any surrounding trees or any other surfaces.
- Only chalk can be used for drawings. No paint, crayon, ink or other non-washable or permanent products
- One 12 ct. box of pastel chalk will be provided. Additional chalk can be purchased at the table on the event table the day of the event.
- Art created must be suitable for public and family viewing (no nudity, profanity, or content deemed inappropriate by the Chalk the Trail Committee). Also we ask that you do not include words or symbols intended as political statements in your creation. The Chalk The Trail Committee reserves the right to refuse, stop or eliminate objectionable material. The committee’s opinion will be final.
- Each artist or family/team will be assigned a number for your work space. Please know some squares may have cracked concrete. We will try to accommodate everyone as best we can.
The Orthopaedic Group
Father Nature Landscape
Paint With Shannon
Coastal Classic Home Design
‘Friend of the Trail’ – Gina Oglesby Littlepage
Core 3 Realty
Gulf Coast Organics, Inc.
Please fill out the form below to register for our ‘Chalk the Trail’ event. Use the button to ‘Pay Registration Fee’ which takes you off-site to our PayPal donation page. Each ‘sidewalk square’ is $25.