Baldwin County Trailblazers' 2nd Annual
Chalk the Trail
Outdoor Sidewalk Chalk Art Event & Fundraiser
Fairhope’s 2nd Annual ‘Chalk the Trail’ Event
Grab your friends & family and register for this year’s Chalk The Trail! All proceeds benefit the Baldwin County Trailblazers’ mission to promote recreational activities in our community through the creation and maintenance of trails throughout Baldwin County. This event helps raise awareness about our local trails, get individuals & families out on the trail and raise funds for trail maintenance, development & connectivity.
This year’s event take place Eastern Shore trail near the pier in Fairhope.
Event Date: Saturday April 23rd 1-4 PM
Rain Date: Sunday April 24th 1-4 PM
Packet Pickup: Friday April 22nd 9-4 PM at the Eastern Shore Art Center
Participants use chalk pastels to create their own unique design in their designated sidewalk ‘square’. Each participant or team is provided a goodie bag with a 12 ct. pastel chalk set, snacks and other fun giveaways.
Awards will be given in each category: Individual adult (18+), individual teen (13-18), individual child (12 and under), Family/Team (teams of 4) and Girl Scout Troop award.
Chalk the Trail Rules & Information
- Drawing must remain within the designated square area. Please do not draw on any surrounding trees or any other surfaces.
- Only chalk can be used for drawings. No paint, crayon, ink or other non-washable or permanent products
- One 12 ct. box of pastel chalk will be provided. Additional chalk can be purchased at the table on the event table the day of the event.
- Art created must be suitable for public and family viewing (no nudity, profanity, or content deemed inappropriate by the Chalk the Trail Committee). Also we ask that you do not include words or symbols intended as political statements in your creation. The Chalk The Trail Committee reserves the right to refuse, stop or eliminate objectionable material. The committee’s opinion will be final.
- Each artist or family/team will be assigned a number for your work space. Please know some squares may have cracked concrete. We will try to accommodate everyone as best we can.
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsoring Chalk the Trail is a great way to connect with the community and demonstrate your support for recreational outdoor activities in Baldwin County! Contact us today to join our list of generous sponsors.
Pitman Brown Baldwin County
Mollie Robinson Art
Fill out the form and use the payment button or scan the QR code to complete your registration before the deadline.
Your $25 registration fee helps support the Baldwin County Trailblazers’ mission to create and maintain recreational trails throughout our area. Thank you!